Sunday, October 23, 2011

Little House

It seems like nearly every girl around the age of 4, 5, or 6 goes through a "Little House" stage, and we are firmly into one ourselves! I think I was one of the exceptions growing up; at least, I don't remember anything about the books. So this has been a neat discovery for me, too!

We raided the local library system for every Little House picture book that they had and blew through all of them in one sitting. That kick-started Nugget's interest, and since then we've been working through "Little House in the Big Woods" as our bathtime chapter book.

I'm working on putting together a casual Little House unit to go along with our reading. Do you Pinterest? If so, check out my Little House idea board.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for such an interesting article here..The MorningStar Academy provides you with college preparatory courses that students work on at their own pace on any device, anywhere and anytime.Christian homeschool curriculum

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter