Thursday, August 19, 2010

Deep in preparations

We're due to start up in 2 1/2 weeks! I'm spending most of my evenings working on various materials. I'm not really sure what materials are going to strike her this year, and I know they'll be used another year, so I've been doing more than is probably strictly necessary. But I'm starting to burn out, and I'm happy to start using the stuff and seeing how it's received soon.

I've been taking the time to find free images for some of the materials so that I can share them. I've put a link on the side to my box.net account that has a few things in it -- animal/skeleton matching, tablewear 3 part cards, and sorting types of houses (apartment, townhouse, house). I hope someone finds them useful!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely materials! Thanks for your generous spirit! I love your blog and just gave you an award at http://LivingMontessoriNow.com/2010/08/20/awards-to-happily-pass-on/!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, we'll use it for sure! They are really well done :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter