Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I got nothin'

Today is a complete miss. My husband has come down with food poisoning or something like it, so he's been a mess all day. I'm having all kinds of (relatively) painless but annoying contractions that mean I'm moving slowly and awkwardly and not sleeping well. Nugget is fine, but spent the day in total imagination-land, jumping from one subject to another every 30 seconds.

It wasn't a good day to try to get into the room, so we didn't.

And it's a bit of a shame, because I worked for over 2 hours last night putting together some food chain cards -- a picture of an animal, and then 3-4 pictures of the type of foods it eats. I made 4 each of herbivores, carnivores, and omnivores, and was planning an activity for Nugget to determine which was which.

I have no idea what tomorrow holds.

1 comment:

  1. Orange oil is good for nausea & vomiting. If you're out of essential oils, grab an orange (preferably organic if not wash it & use vinegar/soap to remove the wax/pesticide residue.) and open it so the oils in the peel spray onto your feet. Rub it in and apply as often as you can. I've even used straight eo on the kids' feet for stomach bugs. Be careful & dilute it in case with a babe 'cause it can burn. Also, Nux Vomica is good for food poisoning.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter