Thursday, February 11, 2010

Nothing today

Today was Daddy-Daughter Day, and they were off early in the morning for some fun. So no time for Montessori, but hopefully tomorrow morning.

While they were out, my husband did ask Nugget about her Montessori work and whether she was enjoying it. She said that she was having a lot of fun, and specifically mentioned building the Tower with me. She said that her favorite material was "all of them", but that's typical for her. :) She also mentioned -- again! -- the smelling bottles. That's been an obsession, even though she's never used them. I think those might have to come out soon.

I'm working on some rhyming cards for next week. I bought some used and have seen some online, but I really didn't like any of them. I could see Nugget getting confused about what some of the pictures were supposed to be portraying. So I've made a point on these to use photographs and make sure that they're words that I think she'll know right away. We'll see how it goes, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter